Fourth axis allows for dispensing at any angle along the 360° rotation plane. It’s easy to set up and program the system for dispensing applications in less time. True 3D motion control simplifies programming of dots, lines, circles, arcs, compound arcs, and patterns on different planes. Simultaneous X and Y movement during R rotation makes it necessary to program only the R axis for true point programming.
X/Y/Z working range
300 x 300 x 100mm
10 kg /3 kg/1KGS
Data memory capacity
Precision micro-stepper motor
Timing Belt/ Precision Linear Guides
4 Inputs / 4 Outputs
AC110V/220V Internal conversion
0 ～40 °C
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
500 x 580 x 610mm
Previous: How to use silicone sealants
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to use silicone sealants
- Mustang Restoration Interior Trim P...
- The global epoxy resin market was v...
- Thread coating machine using for co...
- What's the Difference for Silicon a...
- Silicone application
- Adhesive application
- How to apply bathroom sealant
- How to Apply a Roof Sealant
- Classification of industry adhesives